Lately I’ve been thinking about the facebook memories posts. I easily drift away within the pictures from my past bombing me every morning, forgetting how dangerously that time-shift could end for me. I end up being lazy in bringing up new memories while I sink into my past. Still not dangerous enough for you – well try this: what kind of life would it be to ask yourself constantly what might have been if… instead of creating new possibilities and chances today. Sinking into underwater pictures from some perfect vacations you have had. Which brings me right back to Facebook. The Smarties over there in SF probably thought the same and created Facebook live which ironically project our life 1:1 live. A small step for FB, a big for the mankind.
Long story short – the only steps I can currently take into future consider some palms, shades and bikinis in hope to bring me closer to the seashore.
- Bedruckter Badeanzug,
- Taschenspiegel 59mm – Flamingos & Palmen (04-01TZ),
- Malibu Sunset Sandalen aus Leder und Satin mit Vinylbesatz,
- Versus T-Shirt mit Palmen-Print,
- Paul & Joe Bestickte Shorts – Blau,
- MYA BAY Armreif “Aloha” mit Buchstaben,
- MYA BAY Brosche PALM,
- Copacabana vergoldetes Armband mit Emaille und Acryl